Join the Cost Analysis CoP on 24 August at 1200 ET!
The Military Operations Research Society (MORS) Cost Analysis Community of Practice (CoP) will be hosting a virtual meeting on 24 August at 1200 hours (ET). The topic is “Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR)”. Discussion will focus on the latest policy and guidance, best practices, successes and failures, and lessons learned.
The 120-minute session will begin with an introduction and presentation from Mr. Dan Germony from the Office of the Secretary of Defense Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (OSD CAPE), which will include an overview of the recently revised CSDR Manual (DoDM 5000.04).
This will be followed by an interactive panel session, providing the opportunity for participants to ask questions and/or share thoughts and experiences. Panel members will include the following individuals:
- Mr. Dan Germony (OSD CAPE)
- Ms. Ranae Woods (Air Force Cost Analysis Agency)
- Mr. Nicholas Cesare (Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Cost and Economics)
- Mr. Marc Stephenson (Defense Cost and Resource Center)
- Ms. Mallory Ruth (BAE Systems)
- Ms. Cassandra Wolvin (Loc Performance Products, Inc.)
To participate, please use the below:
Phone Number: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 682-280-445